University of North Texas- Center for Leadership and Service: Leadership Coordinator
About the CLS and Leadership Coordinator:
UNT’s Center for Leadership and Service develops learning opportunities and provides collaborative programs for students to engage as active citizens and leaders in the community. The Center integrates learning, service, and leadership to promote a lasting commitment to social responsibility and lifelong service. The Leadership Coordinator in the CLS oversees leadership and service development, training, and outreach programs to the UNT community.
- Provide administrative leadership in the development, coordination, and implementation of educational student leadership and service programs that enhance student learning and civic and social responsibility
- Oversee the planning and implementation of leadership training workshops, leadership conferences/retreats, and other types of programs that promote leadership and service development in students
- Advise and support the CLS student committees in the development and implementation of events and support programs
- Assist in the development and serve as the advisor of the LEAD Ambassadors and UNT Serves!
- Serve as a trip advisor for Alternative Breaks
- Develop, implement, and assess learning outcomes to ensure programs are meeting the needs of all UNT students
- Assist with the hiring process, training, and supervision of a marketing assistant
- Supervise the Graduate Assistant for Leadership Initiatives
- Work collaboratively with partners across campus in the development of programs and collaboration related to leadership and service initiatives
- Produce reports highlighting needs and successes of leadership development programming