Come work with us on the Island! Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi is seeking applicants for Assistant Director of Engagement Initiatives.
The Assistant Director of Engagement Initiatives for the Division of Student Engagement and Success (SEAS) will advise the Islander Cultural Alliance, supervise the Coordinator for Prevention programs, and will directly manage and lead the Inclusive Islander Network in the creation and delivery of trainings and workshops to engage the campus community in creating an open, welcoming and inclusive campus through trainings, programs and peer to peer conversations.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Create and deliver trainings and workshops to prepare students, faculty and staff to succeed in a diverse world
● Engage campus community in creating an open, welcoming and inclusive campus
● Provide programs and services to address the needs of specific populations on campus (women, veterans, LGBTQ+ students and others)
● Advise and lead the Islander Cultural Alliance student organization responsible for planning various cultural celebrations and educational programs
● Work on a beautiful island in the coastal city of Corpus Christi
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. To apply or for additional information about this position, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Assistant-Director--Engagement-Initiatives_R-034385?fbclid=IwAR1OEy_MeCIuu4Vd4fIQLSEqKDF8sN4f_ALfi8B6ugrvqsCItanMZSm7d2o