UT Health San Antonio -
Institutional Equity Investigator
Lead investigator on Title VII cases for the institution. Oversees all case management requirements for the office including development and creation of state-mandated Title IX reports, tracking and follow-up on all Title IX complaints, investigations, and training; oversight and editing of all office related websites, serving as secondary investigator on all high-profile or complex Title IX cases. This position will also oversee the maintenance and completion of all Title IX, Title VII, and BIT case files in Maxient or other tracking software.
Bachelor's degree is required.
Three (3) years of experience within human resource, compliance, social work, student personnel, or counseling in higher education is required
Master's degree is preferred.
- Lead investigator on Title VII cases under the supervision of the Vice President for Academic, Faculty and Student Affairs.
- Assists Deputy Title IX Coordinators with conducting investigations as well as conducting educational programming and outreach, as needed.
- Oversees all Title IX and Title VII files. Ensures all files are complete according to Federal and State standards and recommends administrative closure to the Title IX Director or VP Academic, Faculty, and Student Affairs once complete.
- Develops and maintains required Title IX reports per SB 212 an HB 1735 with oversight from Title IX Director. Ensures that the required Title IX website is accurate and updated with supervision from the Title IX Director.
- Oversight, editing, and creation of new content for all office websites and resources as needed. Assists Title IX Director with tracking training for faculty, staff, students, and learners.
- Works with Legal Affairs to prepare for open records requests and provides data needed to address legal inquiries.
- Serves a member of the core and campus-wide Behavior Intervention Team (BIT) and fills in on Threat Assessment Team in absence of supervisor. Must maintain student behavior intervention certification.
- Responsible for timely follow-ups with complainants, respondents, reporters and witnesses in Title IX and Title VII cases.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.