Lone Star College-University Park
Manager, Outreach # 18000914
The Manager, Outreach directs and coordinates department activities, creating, implementing, and evaluating processes to ensure continuously effective operations. Reviews and analyzes reports, records, and directives and confers with others to obtain data required for planning departmental activities. Hires, trains and oversees staff within assigned department. Monitors cost and budget for outreach and recruitment activities.
1. Directs and implements a comprehensive system of training for managers and administrators to implement student recruitment initiatives; creates, organizes, and distributes a schedule of recruitment opportunities and events
2. Develops and implements marketing strategies and targeted recruitment populations, especially under-served populations; provides advice and assistance to Administration on creation and implementation of services to meet the needs of students
3. Selects, trains, evaluates, and supervises department staff; assigns responsibilities, gives directions, prepares schedules, and sets deadlines and work schedules to ensure timely completion of work
4. Maintains a system and database for tracking prospective students, from initial contact through enrollment
5. Collects, analyzes and provides a variety of materials, reports and presentations on enrollment, demographic, and other related data; provides a population analysis used in determining the targeted recruitment efforts; analyzes enrollment trends
6. Evaluates recruitment program outcomes to determine effectiveness of program; makes recommendations for improvements as needed
7. Assists in developing budget for area; provides oversight to ensure LSC budgeting guidelines are followed
8. Establishes and maintains relationships with the local independent school districts and other internal and external partners to develop and sustain student recruitment and outreach partnerships; researches city-wide recruitment opportunities for the college
9. Represents assigned LSC-campus at a variety of community/student outreach events
10. Responsible for other reasonable related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
How to Apply:
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE ONLY!
We will not accept application material received via fax, email, mail, or hand delivered.
Postings for part-time and adjunct positions are active for the academic year. By selecting the option to receive notifications on your profile, you will begin receiving electronic communication regarding new opportunities with Lone Star College (LSC).
If selected for an interview, a recruiter will contact you by phone, or email to schedule an interview.
Lone Star College participates in the E-Verify program, under which Lone Star College provides the federal government with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm that the employee is authorized to work in the United States.
More information on the E-Verify program is available at www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Lone Star College is an EEO Employer. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.