Job Summary: The Associate Director, Disability Services is responsible for managing daily operation of the disabilities office for the Center; directing activities related to student disabilities services, 504 and ADA accommodations and assists the Director in assuring compliance; senior office administrator in the Center for Academic Services - Student Disabilities Services.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in education, psychology, vocational rehabilitation, social work, disabilities studies or related field of study.
- 3 plus years' experience in disability related programming, including 3 years in higher education.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2 plus years' experience in managing and supervising staff.
- Experience in program planning and budget management.
- Experience working within federal and state disability regulations.
- Experience in the use of adaptive technology and equipment in a university setting.
As an AA/EEO employer, TCU recruits, hires, and promotes qualified persons in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, covered veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.