WHO WE ARE
The University of Dallas is a private university leading in academics. We thrive on professional development, a family oriented environment, rich tradition, and great employee benefits!
UD is currently seeking a Summer Conference Coordinator to assist with operational management of conferences, camps and special events.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task in areas including, but not limited to, event planning and problem solving.
- · This is a temporary, hourly position at 35-40 hours per week.
- · The work is service oriented, and requires flexibility in work schedule and prioritizing duties.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/